Dr Claude Cohen
- General Dentist, driven by 30 years of experience.
- A graduate of Montreal, he did a year of multidisciplinary residency at St. Mary's Hospital.
- Focused on continued education, he has completed many courses specializing in aesthetic and functional restoration.
- He is also in charge of the clinic at the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Montreal.
Dr Joseph Outmezguine
- Diploma in Dental Sciences from the Université Libre de Bruxelles, 1981
- Doctorate in Dental Medicine, University of Montreal, 1986
- Clinic Head at the University of Montreal since 1987
- Collaboration with the multidisciplinary residency clinic at the University of Montreal since 1992
- A member of study circles and societies in the field of dentistry for many years in order to offer care of optimal quality, Dr. Outmezguine is particularly interested in continued education in dentistry.
Dr Serge Elbaz
- General Dentist
- Graduate of the University of Montreal in 2004
- Multidisciplinary residency at McGill University
- Clinic Head at McGill University
- Dr. Elbaz is currently completing education in implant and aesthetic rehabilitation.
- Dental Hygienist since 1992
- She completed extensive training in dental hygiene, facilitated by her background in dentistry, having been a dentist in Romania.
- Her commitment to improving the health of her patients drives her to focus on prevention by providing regular hygienic advice, in addition to monitoring the progression of results.