Dr. Claude Cohen
- A graduate of the Université de Montréal, he completed one year of residency at St Mary's Hospital
- Clinical Manager at the Faculty of Medicine of the Université de Montréal
With over 30 years of experience as a general dentist, I am passionate about my profession. I particularly like the endodontics, the cosmetic and the functional aspect of the treatments. I enjoy playing tennis which allows me to combine sport and my professional practice.
Dr. Nicolas Cohen
- Graduated from the University of Paris 7 in 2000,
- Associate Professor, University of Paris 7
- Master of Implantology Loma Linda University
- Ph.D. in Immunology Department of Periodontology University of Paris 7
As a patient-oriented person, I try to offer the best possible service by using new technologies such as digital dentistry. For me, aesthetics is at the core of my activity. I am a passionate photographer and sports enthusiast, which I like to practise in my spare time.
Dr. Joseph Outmezguine
- Degree in Dental Sciences from the Université Libre de Bruxelles in 1981
- Doctorate in Dentistry, Université de Montréal in 1986
- Clinical Manager at the University of Montreal since 1987.
- Collaborates at the multidisciplinary residency clinic of the Université de Montréal since 1992.
I am passionate about my job and love to work in a team and exchange with other professionals. As a long-time member of study circles and dental societies, I am committed to providing the highest quality of care.
Dr. Edward Sutton
- Doctorate in Dentistry, Université de Montréal in 2015
- Recipient of the Pierre Fauchard Academy Award for outstanding academic achievement in the dental profession.
Always attentive to the needs of patients, I combine integrity with professionalism. Passionate about dentistry, I have taken additional advanced training in cosmetic restorations, prosthodontics, and endodontics.
OUR DENTAl HYGIENISTS
- Dental hygienist since 1992.
- She has extensive dental hygiene training, which is facilitated by her background in dentistry having practised as a dentist in Romania.
- Her commitment to improving the health of her patients leads her to focus on prevention by providing regular hygiene advice and monitoring results.